Guardian Home Opportunities
A Guardian Home is occasionally needed for a breeding prospect puppy. Guardian Homes provide a loving long-term environment for dogs that are a part of our breeding program and eliminates the need for a kennel situation. Australian Labradoodles are highly social and adoring of their people, and deserve to live a great life as part of a wonderful family. Our Guardian Program was designed in a way that keeps our dogs happiest and living their best life, and gives a family the very best we have to offer. We select breeding prospects very carefully and our pick of litter selections represent the ideal qualities that we want to continue or strengthen. A puppy is placed with a Guardian Family on a trial basis before deciding on permanent placement. To be considered you must meet the following requirements:
1. Live within 20 miles of the Lansing, Michigan area.
2. Own your home.
3. Have a fenced yard (electric or invisible fencing doesn't deter incoming critters or intruders).
4. Ability to deliver dog to us when needed.
5. Commit to training. Families must complete an equivalent of Levels 1 and 2 training classes, and successfully pass the AKC sanctioned Canine Good Citizen (CGC) by the time the dog is 14 months
6. Commit to professional grooming every 4-6 weeks.
7. Commit to vaccinations, heartworm treatment, and general health care per our protocol.
If you can meet these requirements and have the time and interest to devote to a puppy, lets talk! Email Maria at: