Guardian Home Opportunities
We are currently looking for two Guardian Families (one for Crocus and one for Violet) for two beautiful girls in Cookie's current litter who we hope will pass all health testing this year and become future mommas for us! Guardian Families provide a loving long-term environment and eliminate the need for a kennel situation. Australian Labradoodles are highly social, adore their people, and deserve to live a great life as part of a wonderful family. Our Guardian Family Program keeps our dogs happiest and living their best life, and gives a special family the very best we have to offer. We select and test breeding prospects extensively and our pick of litter represents the ideal qualities that we want to continue or strengthen. Requirements:
1. Live within a 30minute drive of the Lansing, Michigan area.
2. Own your home.
3. Have a fenced yard (electric or invisible fencing doesn't deter incoming critters or intruders).
4. Ability to deliver dog to us when needed for breeding related activities.
5. Commit to training. Families must take their puppy to beginning training classes and successfully pass the AKC sanctioned Canine Good Citizen (CGC) by the time the dog is 14 months
6. Commit to professional grooming every 4-6 weeks.
7. Commit to vaccinations, heartworm treatment, and general health care per our protocol.
If you have the time and interest to devote to one of these wonderful pick-of-litter puppies, lets talk! Email or call Maria at: email@example.com/517-712-8248