Sugar Cookie Puppies Available!
Join us for fun and updates on Instagram and Facebook!
Fabulous Fall Litters!
Email or Call Maria for more info: email@example.com or (517) 712-8248
Born: Sunday, October 17th
Go Home: Sunday, December 12th
Size: Medium, 30-40lbs
Colors: Apricot, Gold, with beautiful white tuxedo markings!
Coat: Wavy fleece
1. Breeder's Reserve
2. Ewa C. Family, MI
3. Jen M. Family, MI
4. Chris M. Family, IL
5. Lorie M. Family, NH
6. Tim B. Family, MI
7. Katie K. Family, MI
Born: Thursday, November 18th
Go Home: January 15th
Size: Small-medium, 22-32lbs
Colors: Apricot, Gold, & a Parti (mostly white), with beautiful markings!
Coat: Wavy fleece
1. Breeder's Reserve
2. Breeder's Reserve
3. Elana F., MI
Included with all Sugar Cookie puppies:
1. Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) - exercises days 3-16 from birth, and development appropriate Puppy Culture training methods to give puppies the best possible start
2. Deworming treatment at 3, 5, and 7 weeks
3. Physical exam, vaccination, and microchip at 7 weeks by Licensed, Board certified Veterinarian
4. 3-year health warranty
5. Health record
6. Spay/Neuter contract
7. Crate training
8. Temperament testing
9. Heartbeat Snuggle Puppy
10. Soft comfort blanket and toy scented with littermates
11. Leash and beautiful custom collar
12. Sample bag of Royal Canin Puppy kibble and coupon
13. 30 days of free pet insurance thru Trupanion (except NY Residents)
14. 25% discount for BAXTER&Bella on-line puppy training, lifetime membership, with our code 'COOKIE' (see more under our Grow Your Family/ Train At Home'page).
15. Leash training
16. Lifetime of love and support
Pricing and Steps.
1. Our puppies sell for $3,400 (plus 6% MI sales tax) regardless of color, gender, or size, and payment is broken into two payments. First Payment of a non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve a puppy is due at the time you move from our Master Wait List to a Reservation. Second Payment of $2,900 is due at time of Puppy Selections when they are 7 weeks.
2. A 10% discount is offered to active military and to families who already have a Sugar Cookie puppy!
3. We strive to help you pick the best puppy to meet your family's unique needs and lifestyle, based on temperament and energy level. You will select your puppy when it is around 7 weeks old. Temperament test and veterinary exam results will be shared to help you make the best selection for your family.
4. 'Go Home Day' is when puppies are 8 weeks old! Please plan to pick your puppy up at our home. We do not ship our puppies in cargo but if you or a 'flight nanny' would like to fly home with your puppy safely in-cabin, a driver can meet you at a Michigan airport.
Join our Master Wait List! Reservations for a spot for a puppy in a litter are offered first to families who are on our Master Wait List usually after pregnancies are confirmed. It is only at this time that a $500 deposit is required. To get started please request a questionnaire. Once we receive your information we will set up a phone interview to ensure that your questions are answered and that our puppies will meet your family's needs. Please note that Sugar Cookie reserves the first right to retain breeding prospect puppies from any litter.
Guardianship! Occasionally we place, at no charge, a beautiful pick-of-litter puppy with a special family to nurture, love, and raise.The puppy is evaluated and health tested over several months to determine if it will be a future momma or daddy for our breeding program. In return a guardian cares for and provides basic training and lots of love. If the dog passes testing it will still live with its guardian but come back to our home for breeding, and if a female, again to deliver and raise its puppies in our home over an 8 week period. When the dog is retired from our program it remains with its guardian family. Please visit our Guardianship' page for more information.