Australian Labradoodle Puppies Available late August!
Welcome to Sugar Cookie! We are an Australian Labradoodle breeder located in mid-Michigan, and its our pleasure to offer you a beautiful, multi-generational, low-to-no shedding puppy from authentic lines which originated in Australia over 30 years ago! Our pups are bred for outstanding temperament and good health, and born and raised in our home (we are not a kennel). They are an ideal family companion, often well suited as therapy and service dogs, and can be found completing families across the United States including Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Massachusetts Maryland, the Carolinas, New Mexico and more!
All our parent dogs are registered and pedigree authenticated by the Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA) and the Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Association (WALA). Our pups are double registered as well and their registration certificate is provided to you upon proof of spay/neuter. We are honored to be recognized by both professional organizations for maintaining top levels of health testing of our sires and dams! Golden Paw by ALAA and an 8 Star by WALA. These recognitions are given to breeders who go above-and-beyond minimum health testing, increasing the probability that your puppy will be healthy for years to come!
Reserving a Puppy is as easy as 1-2-3!
Join our Master Reservation List! A reservation in an upcoming litter assures that you will be bringing your puppy home this year, and we are anticipating 2 litters this year! 'Go Home Days' for Cannoli's litter at the end of August! 'Go Home Days' for additional litters will be posted after pregnancy is confirmed.
Step 1: Call/email Maria with any questions, 517-712-8248 or email@example.com
Step 2: And/or request an application. This helps us know the important traits you are looking for!
Step 3: A $300 non-refundable reservation fee holds a puppy in an upcoming litter! Each puppy is $3,000.00 on a spay/neuter agreement regardless of gender, size, color, markings.
Puppy Selection - How We Do It!
We strive to help you pick the best puppy to meet your family's unique needs and lifestyle, based on temperament and energy level. 'Meet n' Greet' - You will have the opportunity to visit with the entire litter at about 6 weeks! 'Puppy Selection' is at 7 weeks following Temperament Testing.
'Go Home Day' at 8-9 weeks old! Plan to pick your puppy up at our home. We do not ship our puppies in cargo but if you or a 'flight nanny' would like to fly home with your puppy safely in-cabin, a driver can meet you at a Michigan airport for an additional charge.
Included with each Sugar Cookie puppy:
1. Puppy Culture method of raising puppies to give them the best possible start in life
2. Health record, physical exam, deworming, first vaccination, and microchip
3. Contract detailing a 2-year genetic health warranty and spay/neuter requirement
4. Five generation pedigree
5. Soft comfort blanket and toy scented with littermates
6. Leash and beautiful custom Sugar Cookie puppy collar
7. Sample bag of Royal Canin Puppy kibble
8. 30 days free pet insurance trial thru Trupanion (except NY Residents). Optional - your preference.
9. 25% discount for BAXTER&Bella on-line puppy training, lifetime membership, with our code 'COOKIE'.
10. Registration certificates with both the ALAA and WALA upon proof of spay/neuter.
11. Lifetime of love and support